36 stories by Canadian athletes! Featuring:
Foreword by 3 time Olympic Medalist, Silken Laumann, Rowing
“Facing Fears” by 2006 Olympian Kelly VanderBeek, Alpine Skiing
“Dear Dream” by 2010 Olympic Gold Medalist Carla MacLeod, Ice Hockey
“Clive” by 2012 Olympic Bronze Medalist, Christine Sinclair, Soccer
“Maple Leaf” by 2008 Olympic Gold Medalist Ben Rutledge, Rowing
“An Unexpected Greeting” by 2012 Olympic Silver Medalist, Ryan Cochrane, Swimming
These stories of Courage, Believing in Yourself, Success From Failure, Excellence and Representing Canada will encourage and enlighten you. Some will make you laugh and some will make you cry, all the while reminding us that the possibility within each of us runs deep.
“I loved the eBook and have referred it to all my colleagues, friends, and various parents from my children’s teams.”
“I have only read the first 2 stories and I have tears in my eyes… This book is so wonderful.”
Every story features the athlete’s headshot and autograph!
The sale of every “EXCELLENCE: The Ripple Effect” eBook is donated to CAN Fund to support our Canadian athletes who are competing to qualify for the Games in Rio and beyond!
After the eBook is purchased, an email containing a download link will be sent to you within 2 business days.
Each Book Only $25
To order by phone call 1-866-937-2012
What is an eBook?
An eBook is a book in electronic format. It is downloaded to a computer, smart phone or PDA. It can have a table of contents, pictures and graphics just like a printed book.
How do I get my eBook?
It is very simple and easy to purchase and download eBooks. It is exactly like purchasing any other product, with the only difference being that after payment you will receive the download link in an email. All you have to do is click on the link and the eBook will automatically download to your computer.
Do I have to be connected to the internet to read my eBook?
After you download the eBook, you don’t have to be connected to the Internet in order to read it.
What are the benefits and advantages of eBooks?
- Anyone can purchase and download an eBook as long as they have an internet connection.
- eBooks are delivered almost instantly. You can purchase, download and start reading them within minutes and without leaving your chair. You don’t have to go to a bookstore to buy them or wait for them to arrive in the mail.
- No trees are required to manufacture paper for the pages of eBooks, so they are very environmentally friendly.
- With today’s technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: at home, on the bus, train, airplane or while standing in line.
- eBooks can show links for easy access to more information and related websites.
- eBooks are delivered through the Internet so there are no packing and shipping expenses, which keeps the price lower.
- eBooks can be printable. If you wish to have a hard copy, you can print it at home or at any office supply store.